Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I hope you all are having a great start to your week! Come check out all our features we chose this week as well as all of our projects we have been working on this week as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 26. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #27!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Check out Kristin’s review of her trip to Ponca City, Oklahoma today. Looks like such a fun time and so much to do!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara upcycles glass jars and turns them into cute decor! I love this idea! Great way to repurpose!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith post on 5 home decor mistakes to avoid at all costs! This is such great information!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to update recessed can lights in your home. This is such a great way to update old lighting in your home for sure!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
This Dear Casa
I absolutely loved This Dear Casa’s Tutorial on How to Choose the Best Lighting with Vintage Vibes. Y’all know I am all about vintage vibes here!
Becky’s choice this week were this delicious dessert recipe from Seizoenen Blog. This looks absolutely delicious!
An Organized Season
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this post on inexpensive Mother’s Day gift ideas from An Organized Season. These are all such lovely gift ideas for sure!
Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
Meredith’s choice this week was this adorable Mother’s Day brunch idea from Jordan’s Easy Entertaining. This would be so perfect for Mother’s Day!
My Thrift Store Addiction
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Check out these charming and clutter free vintage collections from My Thrift Store Addiction blog! I love them!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #27! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.