Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I hope you all are having a fabulous week so far and will join in on our fun link party too! Take a look at all of the features we chose below!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 25. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #26!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
This week on the blog I shared my finished window box for the front window of our home and I am obsessed with how it turned out! I got this beautiful window box from Flower Window Boxes too, so be sure to go check them out if you’re in the market for a flower box too!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s tutorial on how to style this tiered tray for summer. Be sure to go check it out if you’re looking for some summer decor inspo!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara up cycled packing paper into this cute wreath below. I love this idea, such a great way to repurpose!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith made this week- this cute boho mirror pictured below! It’s perfect and I need to make me one too now!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on which paintbrush is best for a smooth finish! This is such great info for your next DIY or furniture flip project!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Jordan’s Easy Entertaining
I absolutely loved Jordan’s appetizer recipe for this delicious looking baked brie with fig jam and pecans! I definitely need to try this one out myself. It looks so yummy!
Masterpieces of My Life
Becky’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to make these adorable floral cones for May Day from Masterpieces of My Life. I love this idea for this holiday!
Vintage Home Designs
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this cute Easter bunny craft using air clay. Such a great and fun idea from WM Design House blog.
Meredith’s choice this week were these 3 hand drawn Mother’s Day cards that you can print and color as well from Creatively Beth’s Blog. How fun is that?!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. It’s a great tutorial by Krafty Planner on how to create structure by learning how to prioritize. Such good info here!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #26! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.