Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again! I had the best time on vacation last week!
I am so sad that it is already over though. How come vacations go by in a blink?! I think I am meant to live by the beach. It truly is my happy place!
Although, I was super excited to get back home to my precious kitties and get back into the routine and swing of things! It’s always nice to be home sweet home!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 35. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #36!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared all my inspiration for dinnerware that’s perfect for a patriotic tablescape this week on the blog. So be sure to check that out if you’re looking for some ideas on how to decorate your table for the Fourth of July!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s Red, White, and Blueberry Themed Tiered Tray! How cute and perfect is this for the Fourth of July?!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara decorates her house for July Fourth here too! Perfect patriotic home decor inspiration!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing this week too. 15 Frugal Farmhouse Bedroom Decor Ideas! I love it!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to repair chipped veneer using burn in wood filler. This is such great information!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
The Apple Street Cottage
I absolutely loved The Apple Street Cottage’s post on how to make Firecrackers from Essential Oil Tubes! Such a cute idea for the 4th!
Trick N Treat
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious looking recipe of mango oatmeal bread from Trick N Treat Blog. I will definitely have to try this one out!
Life of 2 Snow Birds
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this travel guide of Crater Lake National Park from The Life of 2 Snow Birds Blog.
A Rose Tinted World
Meredith’s choice this week were these cute sustainable and eco friendly sewing projects from A Rose Tinted World blog.
The Storyteller’s Cottage
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How adorable is this idea to host an Anne of Green Gables Picnic?! So much fun!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #36! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.