Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I hope you all had a nice long weekend for Memorial Day! We had a very relaxing at home weekend with not many plans, and it was wonderful!
I think sometimes the best weekends are the ones where you don’t have any plans! Don’t you agree?! If you did get into anything fun this past weekend, let me know below! I’d love to hear all about it!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 31. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #32!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared how to hang up string lights without any trees in your backyard this week on the blog. And I love how it turned out! It really completes our outdoor oasis out here!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving how Kristin decorated her mantel for summer. Go check her post out if you’re looking for some summer mantel inspiration!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara made this beautiful DIY Floral Wall Arrangement too. It looks perfect hanging on her wall!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing on her blog this week too. Easy DIY Pallet Ideas for Home Decor! I love up cycling and repurposes things like this into home decor too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Chalk Painted Wood End Table. I absolutely love how it turned out! So beautiful!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved Beth’s American Flag Door Hanger made from Vintage Rulers! What a cute idea and it is the perfect DIY patriotic decor!
Cook Eat Go
Becky’s choice this week were this delicious recipe for an easy bacon ranch pasta salad! I need to try to make this sometime soon!
Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this fun tutorial on how to regrow lettuce from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle blog. I have never tried this before and now I need to!
South House Designs
Meredith’s choice this week were these cute Mini Succulent Pots from South House Design blog. They are so adorable and I just love succulents!
The House on Silverado
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. This decoupaged canvas wall art project for beginners from The House on Silverado blog is absolutely amazing!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #32! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.