Happy Wednesday y’all! What have you been up to this week? Come check out all our Whimsy Home Wednesday features we chose for the week below!
And be sure to join in on the fun yourself too! Come be inspired by all the fun fall decor and projects we have shared this week with you!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 46. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #47!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared how I made this cute little DIY cat sign I made for Miss Charlie on the blog this week. Be sure to go check that out if you’re curious on how to make your own pet name signs too!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s pink and gold pumpkins! I love this color combo and think they turned out so amazing!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. She has a great list of frugal fall home decor finds over there!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s old wood trunk makeover. I love how this turned out! It’s vintage perfection!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
This Dear Casa
I absolutely loved this fall potting table refresh from This Dear Casa blog. I have always wanted a potting table to decorate outside on my porch!
Sonata Home Designs
Becky’s choice this week was this super cute idea from Sonata Home Designs blog. How fun is this hanging pumpkin ball idea?!
Meredith’s choice this week is this crownberry apple cocktail recipe from Thirst Priority blog.
Walking on Sunshine Recipes
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. These homemade peanut butter cups from Walking on Sunshine Recipes looks divine!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #47! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
And be sure to enter our 50th Whimsy Home Wednesday giveaway here:a Rafflecopter giveaway