Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe Labor Day weekend has came and gone already! Did y’all do anything fun?!
We just had a nice and relaxing weekend at home and it was wonderful! I loved having an extra day off!
Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! And we have giveaway below too! Don’t miss out on that! All the details are below as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 45. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #46!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared a Starbucks copycat recipe of an iced pumpkin spice latte over on my blog this week. So be sure to check that out if you’re a PSL fanatic like I am!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s ideas for fall table and centerpieces! So much great inspiration over on her blog this week!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. So many great and easy fall decorating hacks over there!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s cottage core pumpkin with chalk paint and ribbon. It turned out so cute! I love it!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
My Thrift Store Addiction
I absolutely loved these dried flower pumpkins from My Thrift Store Addiction blog. These are too cute and perfect for fall decor!
The Happy Mustard Seed
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious and cute looking Halloween charcuterie board from The Happy Mustard Seed blog.
Meredith’s choice this week is this delicious pumpkin ice cream recipe from Cincy Shopper blog. I definitely need to try this myself!
Twelve O Eight
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How beautiful is this vintage amber jar centerpiece from Twelve O Eight blog?! I love using amber bottles for fall decor too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #46! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
50th Whimsy Home Wednesday GIVEAWAY!
In celebration of our 50th Whimsy Home Wednesday blog post coming up, we are doing a big giveaway. And here are all the instructions below on how to enter:
Link up your blog posts each week (Sept.6, Sept.13, Sept.20, Sept.27) on one of the host’s sites)
Like The Whimsy Home Wednesday post each week on one host’s Instagram (Sept.6, Sept.13, Sept.20, Sept.27)
Tag three friends in the comments section and tag a friend that would love the blog linky party or wants to join!
Follow @artsandclassy and Cutting Edge Stencils
Follow @inthevixensden and Dixie Belle Paint @dixiebellepaint
Visit the Cutting Edge Stencil instagram and comment on the post with their favorite stencil pattern for extra entries.a Rafflecopter giveaway