Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe we already getting close to halfway through October!
We have been having some nice and cool fall weather here lately and I am here for it! Do you guys have fall weather where you are yet too?!
Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! And be sure to join in the fun yourself too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #50. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #51!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s classic white, black, and orange tiered tray for Halloween. I love the color combo together!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. So many great outdoor fall decor ideas over there!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s elegant Halloween spider wreath she made. I love this decor idea for the holiday!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Drug Store Divas
I absolutely loved this easy and fun recipe of Halloween Chocolate Bark from Drug Store Divas blog! I need to make some of this myself!
Sonata Home Designs
Becky’s choice this week was this awesome list of simple simmer pots to make anytime of the year from Sonata Home Designs. I love this list of ideas!
Twelve O Eight
Meredith’s choice this week was this neutral inspired Halloween Mantel from Twelve O Eight blog. I love how it turned out!
Garden Grown Recipes
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How yummy does this spinach and artichoke dip from Garden Grown Recipes blog look?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #51! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.