Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I hope you having a great week so far!
How is it that Thanksgiving is only two weeks away now?! I can’t believe it. Time needs to slow down for sure!
Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! And join in on all the fun yourself too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 54. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #55!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared a fun Christmas DIY on how to create a tomato cage Christmas tree over on my blog this week so be sure to go check that out for a fun Christmas craft idea!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s fall place setting ideas. Perfect for Thanksgiving coming up here soon!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. 33 different Thanksgiving decoration ideas!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to stain with a stencil too. Such great ideas and useful tips and tricks!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved this cute Nancy Drew themed Christmas tree from Made Merry blog. I absolutely loved Nancy Drew growing up so I need to do this too! So cute!!
Garden Grown Recipes
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious looking collard greens chicken broth recipe from Garden Grown Recipes blog.
A Ray Of Sunlight
Meredith’s choice this week is this beautiful light grey dresser makeover from A Ray of Sunlight blog.
Midlife Healthy Living
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How delicious are these pumpkin baked donuts from Midnight Healthy Living blog?! I love using amber bottles for fall decor too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #55! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.