Well friends! I can’t believe Christmas has come and gone already! Did you have a good one!?
Well friends, I can’t believe Christmas has come and gone already! Did you have a good one?! We sure did and had so much fun family time!
I made a lot of my peppermint mochas over the holiday weekend, which I will share more below. And it was a huge hit!
So be sure to keep on reading to check that out, as well as all our other features and winners from Whimsy Home Wednesday last week!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 09. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #10!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
As I mentioned above, I shared my recipe on how to create a healthier version of Starbuck’s Peppermint Mocha at home. And it’s so easy and simple to do! Perfect recipe for the holidays!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s post on New Year’s resolutions for your home. Perfect way to start off 2023!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara made this cute spice rack organizer. I love it! I need to make one myself to organize all my spices at home too!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is giving away over on her blog this week too- a 31 day no spend challenge FREE printable workbook. What a great way to start the new year!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s amazing magazine rack makeover! I love the way it turned out, and it looks so good now!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
This Dear Casa
I absolutely loved This Dear Casa’s 7 ideas for renovating a small bathroom! There are so many great ideas for renovating a small space over there so be sure to go check out her post!
Our Tiny Nest
Becky’s choice this week was this yummy winter salad from Our Tiny Nest. I can’t wait to try it out for myself!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this beautiful transformation of a dresser mirror to a wall mirror. I love the way it turned out!
Meredith’s choice this week was this FREE printable Year End Journal from Krafty Planner. Sounds like a great way to end this year and start fresh!
Kristin chose this beautiful “Not So” post written on LifeNotes blog.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday 10! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.