Well happy Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe we are almost towards the end of January already! Where does the time go??
I have been busy this past weekend adding in a few Valentine’s Day touches to my home decor! I always love adding a few pops of pink and red here and there around the home for it, don’t you?!
There are also a few Valentine’s Day themed posts below for our Whimsy Home Wednesday this week so be sure to check them out if you’re looking for a little bit of inspiration!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #13. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #14!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
If you’re looking for a quick and easy Valentine’s Day craft to do, then be sure to check out my DIY Wood Bead Heart Wreath I made this past weekend. It’s the perfect neutral Valentine’s Day decor too!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s post this week on how she uses books in all her decorating! I love using books for decorating too!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara’s post on the most photographed lighthouse in the world this week too! I had no idea where it was at either until I read her post!
Arts & Classy
And check out what project Meredith is working on this week too. She shared all about how to paint your stair railing and banister black over on her blog and I am loving the results!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s paint washed and stain armoire she created. It turned out to be so beautiful, I love it!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Vintage Home Designs
I absolutely loved Vintage Home Design’s tutorial on how to make a heart placemat from a sweater this week! It’s absolutely perfect for a Valentine’s tablescape!
Home With Grace and Joy
Becky’s choice this week was Home With Grace and Joy’s post on easy ideas for family meals and game time. Which I am sure we can all use these great ideas! I know I always struggle with what to make for dinner every week!
MasterPIECES of My Life
Cara’s choice to feature this week were these beautiful vintage sheet music coasters made by MasterPIECES of My Life blog. I love how beautiful and unique these are!
Vintage Home Designs
Meredith’s choice this week were these cute, neutral yarn wrapped hearts from Vintage Home Designs blog again. They are so perfect for Valentine’s Day decor!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. This post on How To Use The Ivy Lee Planning Strategy for Better Productivity by Krafty Planner is so beneficial and useful too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #4! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.