Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I’ve had a hard time adjusting and getting back to the groove of things after my week off last week! But, we had so much fun and I can’t wait to share more about it!
Stay tuned for a brand new blog post coming up this weekend where I share all about it! In the meantime, check out all our Whimsy Home Wednesday features this week below!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #16. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #17!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared this yummy pink velvet latte recipe on the blog this past week. While it’s absolutely perfect for Valentine’s Day, it can really be made year round too for a delicious treat!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I love how Kristin is sharing this week all about how to use vintage flash cards in your home. I love this because I often use vintage flash cards as decor too! Especially in my home office!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara creatively uses leftover wallpaper scraps! I love all of her ideas! So great to repurpose!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith made this week. A budget friendly lemon wreath for your front door! How cute is that?! And perfect for spring and summer coming up too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to paint and stencil a crib! Perfect for a nursery and so sweet and precious!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home Halloween (and fall) projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
From Farmhouse To Florida
I absolutely loved Kim’s tutorial on 5 different ways to decorate a sugar mold for spring! I will definitely be using her ideas when I start decorating for spring too!
Cottage on Bunker Hill
Becky’s choice this week was this beautiful grapevine wreath door hanger made by my friend Jennifer over at Cottage on Bunker Hill. This is also absolutely perfect for spring decor too!
Homemade on a Weeknight
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this awesome tutorial on how to make 5 DIY spice blends for your kitchen. I will definitely have to check these out for myself too!
Saved From Salvage
Meredith’s choice this week was Regina’s list of 10 creative spring DIY projects from Saved From Salvage blog. I will have to mark off some of these on my to-do DIY project list too!
The Apple Street Cottage
I love Kristin’s choice this week too! This faux tile heart from The Apple Street Cottage blog is way too cute! I love the tile texture to it!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #17! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.