Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you all have had a great week so far! We sure have, we just got back from a little getaway and I can’t wait to tell you all about it soon!
So stay tuned for that, but for now, enjoy all our Whimsy Home Wednesday feature picks as well as all our projects we have been working on too!
Also, be sure to submit your posts below to join in on the fun too! We may just choose you to feature next week as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 15. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #16!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared a fun Valentine’s (or Galentine’s) Day party idea this week on the blog. Check out my festive and easy Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board I made! Super simple and yummy too!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s Hogs and Kisses Sign! So cute and such a cool and different take on Valentine’s Day decor!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara makes a wreath with tulle too! It turned out so good and it is perfect for Valentine’s Day too!
Arts & Classy
And check out Meredith’s tutorial on how to make a DIY No Sew Valentine’s Day Garland! It’s so cute and simple to make for the holiday too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Valentine’s Day Garland or Wreath Charms. They are so cute and perfect for the upcoming holiday!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Kippi At Home
I absolutely loved Kim’s Fabric Hearts Tutorial this week. They are so cute and festive too!
The House on Silverado
Becky’s choice this week was this tutorial on How to Make a Vintage Button Heart Craft from The House on Silverado blog. This turned out super cute and it is the perfect neutral Valentine’s Day decor!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this Easy DIY Planked Table Top from Karin’s Kottage. What a beautiful table top!
Sum of Their Stories
Meredith’s choice this week was this Lace Heart T-Shirt Refashion! I absolutely love the way it turned out and it is the perfect tee for Valentine’s Day!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Check out Deb’s Buzz’s tour on her Irish Vacation featuring the Cliffs of Moher. I would love to visit here sometime!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #16! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.