Happy Wednesday everybody! We just got back from a little spring break vacay trip and it was wonderful! I hope to share more about it soon coming up within the next few weeks or so!
But, I hope you all have had a wonderful week too! Come check out all our amazing features we chose this week, as well as all the projects we have done this week too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 21. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #22!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Check out Kristin’s post on her ideas to create the perfect tiered tray for spring! So many great ideas here if you need help with spring decorating!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara’s fun tutorial on how to make a bag out of paper. It turned out so cute, I love it!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing this week. The ultimate guide to creating a dreamy farmhouse bathroom!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to create a raised stencil. I love this idea and how it turned out!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
South House Designs
I absolutely loved South House Design’s Tutorial on How to Make the Most Charming of Easter Flower Arrangements. They definitely are charming for sure!
Becky’s choice this week was Decorative Inspiration’s post on A New White Living Room Reveal with Brick Accent Wall. It turned out so beautiful!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this Bag-A-Lope project from Paper Seedlings blog. How cute and creative!
The Crowned Goat
Meredith’s choice this week was this cottage inspired spring from porch tour from The Crowned Goat blog. I am very inspired! It looks beautiful!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How cute is this no sew drop cloth bunny pillow from Southern Sunflowers blog?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #22! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.