Well happy Wednesday friends!! It’s time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I can’t believe we only have one more Whimsy Home Wednesday party before Christmas is actually here! It has gone by so fast, hasn’t it?!
This week on the blog, I shared how to make these adorable vintage Christmas spice tins, I’ll talk more about them below. And I shared my yummy recipe for Egg Custard Pie too. So be sure to check that out if you missed it!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 07. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #8!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
As I mentioned above, I shared a fun gift idea to make this season. Check out my tutorial on how to create these adorable vintage Christmas spice tins! With just a little pizzaz, I made these tins all Christmasy and ready for the season!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristin shared how to decorate for a vintage farmhouse Christmas this week. And as y’all already know, I love vintage farmhouse Christmas decor!
Vintage Style Gal
I love Cara’s ideas for cheap Christmas decorations that she shared this past week. So many great ones to choose from so be sure to go check it out if you’re looking for a little more Christmas decor without breaking the bank!
Arts & Classy
And I absolutely love Meredith’s Dollar Tree Jenga DIY Ornaments. What a cute and cheap Christmas craft to make this season!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Reversible Christmas Sign upcylced from a cabinet door! I love how she reused the door and made it into not one, but two different signs!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved Beth’s stenciled potholder cookie gift idea she shared. Y’all know I am all about some Christmas cookies! And this would make an adorable gift for sure!
The Storyteller’s Cottage
Becky’s choice this week was this amazing guide on how to host a literal tea party. This is definitely a tea party I want to attend! Just look at how cute all the decorations are!
The Antiqued Journey
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this tutorial on how to decorate for Christmas with both traditional and vintage pieces. So many beautiful ideas and inspiration!
Life as a LEO Wife
Meredith’s choice this week were these Faux Birch Logs. This is such a great budget saver craft to do this winter season! Be sure to go check out the tutorial as well!
Kristin chose Paper Seedling’s beautiful collection of bird sketches this week. If you enjoy watching birds too, be sure to go see just how talented she is with all of her amazing sketches!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.