Well happy Wednesday friends!! I am so excited today because our Spring break officially starts! Although, it is supposed to be a little chilly here, I am definitely going to make the best of it!
When does your spring break start? I am dreaming of warm spring and summer days, so I hope the weather cooperates with me soon!
Anyways, take a look at all the fun projects we have completed this week, as well as the top 5 features we chose from last week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday link party too. And be sure to join in the fun this week! We just may feature you next!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #20.
We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #21!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I’m loving Kristin’s tutorial on how to easily decorate a beautiful mantel for springtime. It sure is beautiful and perfect for spring!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara sets an Easter tablescape on a budget too. Lots of great tablescape ideas this week!
Arts & Classy
I absolutely love Meredith’s post on how to create nautical mason jar lighting ideas. This is so cute and perfect for the warmer weather coming up!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Chalk Painted Children’s Table. This would be so cute in a kid’s playroom or classroom for sure!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
This Dear Casa
I absolutely loved This Dear Casa’s tutorial on how to make DIY Bunny Ear Napkin Rings. These would be a perfect addition to any Easter tablescape this year for sure!
Vintage Home Designs
Becky’s choice this week was this adorable DIY moss covered bunny from Vintage Home Designs. So cute and adorable for spring!
Cloches and Lavender
Cara’s choice to feature this week was Cloches and Lavender’s tutorial on how to make an easy artificial natural spring wreath. I love the natural look to it!
An Organized Season
Meredith’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to create a DIY topiary from a grapevine wreath from An Organized Season blog. This is perfect for spring decor!
Pillar Box Blue
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How adorable are these up cycled Easter tins from Pillar Box Blue?! Perfect project to reuse and repurpose this season!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #21! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.