Well happy Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe it is almost Memorial Day Weekend already! Where has the time gone?! This year is completely flying by!
Do you have any fun Memorial Day plans?! If so, let me know below! We are taking it easy and chilling at home, especially since we went out of town recently for my birthday a couple of weekends ago.
I hope you join in on the fun of our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party and be sure to check out all the features we chose for the week below!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 30. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #31!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
As I mentioned above, we went out of town to Nashville for my birthday trip recently. And I am sharing all the fun and unique things for couples to do in Nashville, TN as a result of it! Be sure to check it out if you have a fun vacay there coming up soon too!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristin made this beautiful botanical wall hanging from thrifted art and I am loving the end result! It turned out so good!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara made this cool and unique nightstand here. I love how it turned out and how different it is!
Arts & Classy
And check out Meredith’s post on 15 DIY Ideas To Create A Beautiful Back Porch too. Just in time for Memorial Day weekend!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to apply rub on transfers to a rounded surface. I didn’t know how to do this before reading this post! So cool!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved Beth’s tutorial on how to create a wooden crate storage stool ottoman. Not only is it cute, but functional too!
Saved From Salvage
Becky’s choice this week was this tutorial by Saved From Salvage on how to make a live edge wood table from slabs! This is such a beautiful DIY project!
Debbie Dabble Blog
Cara’s choice to feature this week was Debbie’s french country vintage farmhouse kitchen tour from Debbie Dabble Blog. I love all the cool and unique pieces she has on display here!
Cloches and Lavender
Meredith’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to age a picnic basket with a dry brush from Cloches and Lavender blog. It turned out beautifully!
Kristin chose Steph’s tutorial on how to create a floral display using one Dollar Tree metal tabletop decoration piece. Such a great idea!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #31! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.