Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I am so excited because I leave for vacation on Friday and I cannot wait! Having some sunshine and watching the waves roll in is my ultimate happy place!!
But for now, enjoy all our posts we did for this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday and see all the details below on how you can join in on the fun too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 33. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #34!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared all about the best plants to plant around an above ground pool on the blog this week. Be sure to check it out if you have an above ground pool, like a stock tank, too!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
If you are planning a trip to Mississippi sometime soon, be sure to check out Kristin’s amazing guide to Laurel, Mississippi. Looks like so much fun!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara decorates her mantel in a masculine style today too. This is perfect for Father’s Day coming up!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith made this week. This beautiful, round DIY table! I love how it turned out, so cute!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to remove furniture finish. This is such great info for re-doing a piece of furniture!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Sonata Home Design
I absolutely loved Sonata Home Design’s recipe for a simple and easy bruschetta. This recipe looks like a perfect appetizer and oh so yummy!
The House on Silverado
Becky’s choice this week was this helpful post on Affordable Screened-In Porch Ideas for Your Home by The House on Silverado blog!
Penny’s Vintage Home
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this fun display idea for chicken decor by Penny’s Vintage Home blog!
An Organized Season
Meredith’s choice this week was this cute and festive wreath that’s perfect for the Fourth of July from An Organized Season blog!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Check out this South Carolina Festival of Flowers guide from Drugstore Divas blog!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #34! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.