Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe Halloween is less than a week away now.
This whole year has flown by and I am not okay with it. Although, I am super excited to start decorating for Christmas!! I always decorate early because I just can’t get enough of it!
Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! And join in on the fun yourself as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #52. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #53!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared how to easily ice and decorate Halloween sugar cookies on my blog this week. Which is perfect timing since the big day is less than a week away now!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s DIY Man in The Moon Sign over on her blog this week too!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week- How to make this fun hocus hocus sign!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s eerie and cute DIY Halloween wreath. I absolutely love how it turned out!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
My Thrift Store Addiction
I absolutely loved this fun Halloween Hot Chocolate Recipe from Organized Island blog. I think I need to make this too!
WM Design House
Becky’s choice this week was this super cute DIY Thanksgiving Cornucopia from WM Design House blog.
Meredith’s choice this week is this second chance for an old cabinet from Twelve O Eight blog. I love how it turned out!
Fresh Vintage by Lisa S
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How beautiful is this DIY oyster shell Christmas ornament from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S blog.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #53! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.