Well happy Wednesday friends!! It’s one of my favorite days since it’s time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I’ve been busy trying to finish up Christmas gifts this week. That way I don’t have to worry about it anymore and can just relax and enjoy the Christmas season!
Have you guys finished your shopping yet? Or have you even started? I know some people wait until the last minute, but that would drive me crazy. I like to get things done early!
Anyways, I shared a fun DIY Christmas gift idea on the blog this week. I’ll share more about it below and be sure to go check it out if you missed it!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 06. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #7!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
As I mentioned above, I shared a full recipe and tutorial on how to create these DIY Mason Jar Cookie Christmas Gifts. If you like going the handmade route for gifts, this would be perfect for you!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving these Christmas tree boxes that Kristin made this week. Aren’t they just so perfect to place a little Christmas tree in?!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara decorates her bedroom for Christmas too. I’m always a sucker for Christmas throw pillows!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith made this week. These adorable fake gingerbread houses that she got from the Dollar Tree! So cute! I love anything gingerbread this time of the year!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to make dried orange slices. I always love to make dried orange slices during the holiday season too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Saved From Salvage
I absolutely loved Saved From Salvage post on how to create these beautiful watercolor notecards. How fun would these be to gift and send out to your family members and loved ones this Christmas season?!
Adorn The Table
Becky’s choice this week were these cute snowflake napkin rings from Adorn the Table. They are the perfect handmade addition to a beautiful Christmas tablescape!
Eclectic Red Barn
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this DIY Sled Tray from Eclectic Red Barn. It’s a perfect and rustic centerpiece for a Christmas table!
An Organized Season
Meredith’s choice this week were these cute vintage cone Christmas Trees from An Organized Season. I love the neutral look to them and of course how they look so vintage too!
Our Tiny Nest
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How adorable is this winter themed tray from Our Tiny Nest?! I love that it’s not too Christmasy, so you could easily leave this out for winter decor too once Christmas is over!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.