Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe Christmas has already come and gone. It really flew by this year didn’t it?!
Did y’all have a good Christmas? We sure did and now I am loving having some extra time off to do nothing the next few days too!
Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! And be sure to join in on the fun yourself as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 61. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #62!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s wonderful winter tables to try. I love all these winter decor ideas here!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week- everything you need to know to complete a no spend month! I need to try this too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s old wood trunk makeover she did. I love the way it turned out! So cute!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
The Savory Cipolla
I absolutely loved this yummy looking sun-dried tomato pesto pasta from The Savory Cipolla blog. I need to make this for sure! I love me some pasta!
Becky’s choice this week was this fun sugar plum fairy extravaganza from Karin’s Kottage blog. I absolutely love this creative idea too!
A Ray of Sunlight
Meredith’s choice this week is this DIY Farmhouse Dresser from A Ray of Sunlight blog. I loved this pretty transformation!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How awesome are these 2024 planner printables from Krafty Planner blog?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #62! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.