Happy Wednesday my friends!! It’s already time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
We sure did! It was full of a lot of food and rest, which was exactly what I needed! And I was even able to squeeze in a few Christmas crafts too during my break!
I shared 25 Christmas crafts for the whole family this past week over on the blog. So if you’re looking for any Christmas crafts or activities, be sure to check that post out. You could even start this list on December 1st and lead it up all the way until Christmas day. How fun is that?!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the TWO featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 05. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #6!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
As I mentioned above, I shared a fun Christmas Crafts list over on my blog this week. And one of the ones I shared was this fun Christmas Vacation Sign using a Cricut machine.
I love the way it turned out and it was so much fun to be able to up-cycle an old sign that I wasn’t using anymore!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving this vintage ski upcycle project that Kristin did this week. It is the perfect winter wonderland accessory, don’t you agree?!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out Cara’s tutorial on how to make Christmas ornaments from paper too. They turned out to be so cute and it really is a simple DIY project you could easily do as well!
Arts & Classy
Meredith made this cute DIY Christmas Tree for small spaces this week using washi tape! What a great idea! This would be so adorable for a kids room or classroom too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to create these rustic mini Christmas tree ornaments. Aren’t they so adorable?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just two Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I loved this card tutorial from Paper Seedlings blog. It’s always so much more special whenever you receive something handmade like this rather than store-bought!
And check out this beautiful recycled Christmas tree wall decoration from the Seasons Blog. I love the fact that she recycled the paper to make this cute Christmas craft too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.