Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I hope you all have had a wonderful start to your week so far! I can’t believe it is May already! How is that possible?! And I can’t believe my 30th birthday is now less than 2 weeks away. That can’t be right, can it?!
But for now, be sure to take a look at all our projects we shared this week as well as all the features we chose for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party this week!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #27. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #28!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s tutorial on how to create a blueberry themed table. This is absolutely perfect for summer and oh so cute!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara makes a wreath out of a tablecloth! I love this budget friendly wreath idea!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing easy Mother’s Day gift ideas. So if you still need some ideas, go check her post out!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to stain with a stencil. Such useful information for any DIY project you have coming up!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
From Farmhouse To Florida
I absolutely loved From Farmhouse to Florida’s post on the perfect garden bedding plants for summer. I am so ready to start planting and having all these beautiful blooms around me outside again too!
The Apple Street Cottage
Becky’s choice this week was this cool tutorial on how to make denim cuff bracelets from The Apple Street Cottage Blog. I love this fun repurpose and up cycling idea!
Studio 27- By Jennifer Adams
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this awesome tutorial on how to make faux food and store it as well!
WM Design House
Meredith’s choice this week was this post on How to Make A DIY Moss Frame Art Gallery by WM Design House Blog.
Life of 2 Snow Birds
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. This guide on Things to do in Glacier National Park from Life of 2 Snow Birds Blog makes me wanna plan a trip there ASAP!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #28! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.