Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
Come check out all our projects we have completed as well as all the features we chose from last week’s party. Tons of Easter and Spring inspiration in here!
Be sure to read the rules too so you can join in on the fun for next week as well. And we may just feature you then too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 22. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #23!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
If you need ideas on how to create a farmhouse tablescape for Easter, then be sure to check out Kristin’s post here. I am loving all her ideas!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara tips on how to decorate a spring mantel for you home as well. Full of great inspiration too!
Arts & Classy
And Meredith is sharing how to decorate your bedroom around your fun personality. I love all her ideas!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to pour epoxy resin on a tabletop. I would love to try this out sometime too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
This Dear Casa
I absolutely loved This Dear Casa’s tutorial on how to dye Easter eggs with hibiscus. What a fun and creative idea!
Penny’s Vintage Home
Becky’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to repurpose a Vintage Oil Lamp Base into Oil Lamp Vase from Penny’s Vintage Home. What a great upcycle project!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was how to create this mini picket fence hanging decoration from Steph Creates. This is so cute and adorable!
Birdz of a Feather
Meredith’s choice this week was this cute DIY wooden paint brush holder from Birdz of a Feather. This is such a great idea for organizing!
Cook Eat Go
Kristin chose this easy 2 ingredient lemon bar recipe from Cook Eat Go. I love me some lemon bars so I will definitely have to try this recipe out!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #23! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.