Happy Wednesday everyone! How are you doing this week?! I am hoping we can get our warmer weather to stick around permanently here. It keeps teasing us and going back and forth between warm and chilly!
How’s the weather near you?! I hope you are having a great start to your spring and thanks so much for stopping by and checking out our Whimsy Home Wednesday post this week!
Be sure to scroll on down and see all the projects we completed, as well as all the features we chose for the week too. And come join in on the fun as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #23. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #24!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
This week in the blog I shared all about What to do in a Weekend in Charleston, SC. So be sure to check that out if you’re looking for a cool spot for a weekend getaway!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I love Kristin’s fun project this week. Check out her post on an easy way to recreate a vintage french laundry basket! How cool is that?!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara’s post on Cardboard Recycling and why you shouldn’t throw that old cardboard box away!
Arts & Classy
And check to Meredith’s stylish planter for under $10! It turned out perfect and I can’t believe how budget friendly it is!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to replace drawer slides. I need to do this to a few of my drawers at home as well!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
The House On Silverado
I absolutely loved The House on Silverado’s post on How to Make Easy Vintage Seed Packet Crafts! I am always looking for vintage seed packs when I am out thrifting, so this is such a great idea to make them yourself!
Becky’s choice this week was this fun Beatrix Potter Easter Hunt in Mr. McGregor’s Garden from Deb’s Buzz blog! Too cute!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this beautiful DIY Jewelry Chest Makeover from Creative Moment’s blog. I love the way it turned out!
Drug Store Divas
Meredith’s choice this week was this delicious recipe of Homemade Easter Peanut Butter Eggs from Drug Store Divas. Um, yes please! I will for sure be making these since they are my absolute favorite Easter candy ever!
The Apple Street Cottage
Kristin chose The Apple Street Cottage’s post on The Junior Dress Form. I love this vintage piece of goodness that she found!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #24! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.