Well happy Wednesday friends!! I hope you having a great start to February so far. February is already here, can you believe it?!
I sure can’t! Although, I am pretty excited because I am going on a long winter weekend getaway this weekend with my hubby and I cannot wait!
It’s always nice to have a change of scenery once in awhile! But, be sure to keep on scrolling to see all our talented features we chose for the week as well as some fun projects us hosts have been working on too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 14. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #15!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared all my home office valentines day decor ideas on the blog this week. So if you’re wanting to add in a few valentine touches to your office space too, be sure to check that out!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I love Kristin’s ideas on how to style a pastel Valentine’s Day tiered tray. Be sure to check her post out if you need some tiered tray inspo!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara updates an old brass sconce this week too! I love the way it turned out!
Arts & Classy
I love Meredith’s post on how to create a chic DIY boho decor piece from Dollar Tree this week. What an amazing upgrade!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s fabric covered bulletin board cabinet doors. They turned out so good!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved Southern Sunflowers’ DIY Dollar Tree Valentine Door Hanger. We all love a good Dollar Tree upgrade, and this is definitely a hit!
Becky’s choice this week was this helpful tutorial on how to update a fireplace with stacked stone. I absolutely love the finished look to it!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this stunning vintage conservatory valentine entryway from Common Ground blog! It is completely beautiful!
WM Design House
Meredith’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to make a pink heart pinecone wreath from WM Design House. It is so adorable and perfect for both Valentine’s Day and winter decor too!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How beautiful is this romantic dining room from Penny’s Treasures?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #15! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.