Well happy Wednesday friends!! I hope you all had a lovely Easter this past Sunday, we sure did! I can’t believe it has already came and gone!
This year is just flying by already! I can’t wait to share with you all our projects we have been working on, as well as all the talented features we chose for this week’s link party.
Be sure to read all the rules below to join in on the fun and we just may choose your post to feature next week too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 24. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #25!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared this easy and fun DIY Plant Stand Refresh with Black Dog Salvage Paint this week on the blog so be sure to go check that out in case you missed it!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving this DIY Rustic Farmhouse Shovel Kristin made this week too. How cute and adorable is it?!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara repurposes tin cans and uses them for decor! Such a great idea to repurpose and reuse!
Arts & Classy
I’m loving Meredith’s project this week! Check out how she completely updated and transformed her bathroom! It turned out to be incredible!!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s End Table Makeover she did using some chalk paint and gel stain! I love the way it turned out!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved Steph Creates post on how to create this beautiful Wood Crate With a Floral Design. It turned out so pretty!
Our Tiny Nest
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious recipe of the best deviled egg dip from Our Tiny Nest. I definitely will be trying this recipe out!
My Thrift Store Addiction
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this post on how to blend vintage and new spring decor by My Thrift Store Addiction blog. I love all these ideas!
An Organized Season
Meredith’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to transform ceramic items with spray paint from An Organized Season blog! I absolutely love this idea!
Sum of Their Stories
Kristin chose this tutorial on How to Turn an Embroidered Patch Into a Brooch by Sum of Their Stories Blog. This is such a great idea for repurposing too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #25! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.