Well happy Wednesday friends!! I am so excited for Wednesday this week because tomorrow we are heading to Nashville for my 30th birthday weekend!!! And we are seeing Carrie Underwood at the Grand Ol Opry too!! I cannot wait!
If you have any Nashville recommendations, or anything I’ve gotta see while I am down there, please let me know below! I want to see and do all the things!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 28. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #29!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristin shared some cute back to school decorating ideas this week. Go check that out if you want a little back to school inspo too!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara does Creative Upcycling: Transforming Chicken Broth Containers into Unique Storage Items.
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith’s tips and tricks on budget friendly home decor ideas and how you can achieve high end looks for less!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s DIY Glass Chalkboard sign. I love how it turned out!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved Steph’s budget friendly succulent plant hanger design! It turned out so cute, I want to make one too!
Becky’s choice this week was this cute post on DIY Photo Graduation Party Decorations & Momentos from Deb’s Buzz blog.
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this post on how to update a thrift store frame by Southern Sunflowers Blog. Such a cute idea!
The Crowned Goat
Meredith’s choice this week was this cute DIY Monogramed Tote Bag by The Crowned Goat blog. I love how cute and personalized it is!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How adorable is this Potting Shed Wreath Idea from Common Ground blog?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.