Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! How is it December 13th already?! This month is flying by and I need time to slow down! Anyone else?!
Are you all ready for Christmas, or do you still have some things to do? I think for the most part, we are pretty much ready, thank goodness!!
Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! And join in on the fun too if you want to!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 59. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #60!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s pencil Christmas tree decoration ideas. I love how she styled her tree!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week- cheap dollar tree Jenga ornaments that are easy to make too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s vintage sled decoration. I always love a good vintage sled during Christmas time!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Our Tiny Nest
I absolutely loved this DIY Snow Globe Tray from Our Tiny Nest Blog. Perfect way to display some Christmas cookies!
The Savory Cipolla
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious looking Orange Upside Down Cake from The Savory Cipolla Blog. I definitely need to try to make this sometime!
Fat Dad Foodie
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. These Ginger Snowball Cookies from Fat Dad Foodie blog looks absolutely delicious!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #60! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.