Well happy Wednesday friends!! Hope you all are having a fabulous start to your week! Mine has been super busy as we have just gotten back from Nashville on my 30th birthday trip!
And y’all, it was so much fun! I can’t wait to share all about it! And you know there will be a blog post all about it soon!
But for now, be sure to check out all the features we chose for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party this week below! And be sure to join in on the fun as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 29. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #30!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
This week on the blog I talked about how to get your lawn summer ready! Check it out if you need a little front lawn inspo! And it’s perfect since Memorial Day weekend coming up!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristin is sharing ten vintage ideas for your patriotic decor. I am loving this post especially because I love to decorate with vintage items for Memorial Day as well as The Fourth of July too!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara is sharing timeless elegance when hosting. So many great tips and ideas here!
Arts & Classy
And Meredith is sharing the top 15 home decor trends for 2023! Be sure to check that out if you are wanting to see what is hot and trending now!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s chalk painted side table. It turned out to be so beautiful! I love a good furniture flip like this!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Hen and Horse Design
I absolutely loved Hen and Horse Design’s tips on how to decorate with green and white ginger jars! This definitely has inspired me to find some ginger jars too now to decorate with!
Homemade on a Weeknight
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious looking homemade fry sauce recipe by Homemade on a Weeknight blog. I want to try this recipe out now too!
The Crowned Goat
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this post on simple ways to live a luxurious life by The Crowned Goat blog. I love all these ideas! Who doesn’t want to live a more luxurious life, right?!
Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
Meredith’s choice this week was this yummy homemade pesto sauce recipe by Julie’s Creative Lifestyle blog. I am here for all the delicious looking content this week, aren’t you?!
Whispers of the Heart
And if you’re looking for something cute and unique, check out this cute Goat Tablescape that Kristin chose this week by Whispers of the Heart blog.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #30! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.