Well happy Wednesday friends!! How are we almost approaching August already?! This summer sure is flying by!
Are you sad about it? Or are you ready for all the cozy fall things?! I’d say I’m about 50/50! I just love fall, but I do enjoy summer too!
Let me know which one you are below and be sure to join in on our Whimsy Home Wednesday fun below!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 38. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #39!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
This week on the blog I continued my Christmas in July series with my Top Seven Easy Christmas in July Crafts to make! Go check it out for a little Christmas fun and inspiration!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s tips on how to do Christmas decorations on a budget. Another perfect Christmas in July post!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara makes this delicious gluten free blueberry cake. I want a slice of this deliciousness right now!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith’s tips on adding statement pieces to your modern farmhouse kitchen that are both bold and beautiful!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Coastal Christmas Tray. I love the way it turned out. So cute and adorable!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Twelve O Eight
I absolutely loved Twelve O Eight’s blog post on how to create a cozy and neutral summer living room. Go check out all her tips and tricks!
Must Have Mom
Becky’s choice this week was this Cloud Dough Sensory Bin from Must Have Mom blog. This is perfect if you have little kids!
WM Design House
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this beautiful Garden Art Easel from WM Design House blog. This is so beautiful!!
Hunny I’m Home
Meredith’s choice this week were these cute and FREE farmhouse printables for your bathroom from Hunny I’m Home blog!
Filling The Jars
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Learn how to declutter your cell phone from Filling the Jars blog. I definitely need to do this myself too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #39! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.