Happy Wednesday Home Wednesday my friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful start to your week! I can’t believe we are almost to the middle of July already! Why does summer have to go by so fast?!
But, be sure to check out all our whimsical home decor features this week and see how you can join in on the fun below too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 37. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #38!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I’m doing a little Christmas in July series over on my blog this month and the first installment is my top ten Christmas in July Recipes! Come check them out if you’re wanting to try out a few new Christmas recipes this summer!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s tips on refreshing a tiered tray with some new color. Be sure to check it out if you’re looking for tiered tray inspiration!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara decorates her home for Christmas in July here!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith made for Christmas in July! A DIY Christmas Tree Decoration that is budget friendly!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Chalk Painted Children’s table. It is so cute!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Vintage Home Designs
I absolutely loved Vintage Home Design’s tutorial on how to make a simple wreath using fresh herbs. Perfect for the summer!
Master Pieces of my Life
Becky’s choice this week was this refreshing mint salad from Master Pieces of my life. Looks so yummy!
From Farmhouse to Florida
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this tutorial on Simple Ways to Add Interest to Vignettes by From Farmhouse to Florida blog. So many good ideas here!
An Organized Season
Meredith’s choice this week were this eucalyptus and lavender wreath from An Organized Season blog. So cute!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Check out this cute book stack from Steph Creates blog. Such a great idea!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #38! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.