Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
I am so excited to get this week over with as I am off all week next week! I will be having a staycation and doing all the blogging things, so I am so excited!
Be sure to keep on reading for all our Whimsy Home Wednesday Features this week. And join in on the fun too! We would love to have you join us next week!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 39. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #40!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I finally finished my Christmas in July series this week, sharing my 5 Easy Christmas in July Decoration Ideas. So be sure to check that out for some fun Christmas in July Inspo!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristin is sharing all about the best things to do in Grapevine, TX. If you’re planning a trip there, be sure to check this post out!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara made her own towel bar here. I love this idea!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith shared this week- How to Make Wood Bead Napkin Rings. These turned out so cute!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Reversible Christmas Sign here. Such a great idea for the holidays and I love how it is reversible!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
A Ray of Sunlight
I absolutely loved this cute pink dresser refresh from A Ray of Sunlight blog. The pink color is so cute!!
3 Boys and a Dog
Becky’s choice this week was these delicious alcohol free mint grapefruit mimosa from 3 Boys and a Dog blog.
My Thrift Store Addiction
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this DIY Pollinator Puddler and Self Watering Olla from My Thrift Store Addiction Blog.
Fat Dad Foodie
Meredith’s choice this week was this classic peanut butter cookie recipe from Fat Dad Foodie blog. I definitely need to try this recipe out!
Masterpieces of my Life
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Check out The Traveling Teacup from Masterpieces of My Life blog.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #40! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.