Happy Wednesday my friends! How have y’all been doing here lately?! Are you excited that summer is almost over and fall is coming up??
Or are you team summer forever? Not gonna lie, I am getting pretty excited to start bringing out all the fall decor.
I just wish the weather would cool down some before I start doing that! Anyway, be sure to come join in our Whimsy Home Link Party below!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 41. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #42!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving this fall centerpiece that Kristin came up with this week. It is so gorgeous and perfect for fall coming up!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara made this DIY Table. I love how she walks you through the whole process of doing it too!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith made this week too- easy and cute yarn pumpkins! Now I want to make me some too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s up cycled cardboard sunshade. I think this is such a great idea and it turned out so cute!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
A Ray Of Sunlight
I absolutely loved A Ray of Sunlight’s tutorial on how to paint a coffee table. I love her tips and tricks and the end result is so perfect too!
Pillar Box Blue
Becky’s choice this week were these fun and unique velvet craft ideas from Pillar Box Blue blog. So many cool ideas here!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this beautiful and natural living table centerpiece from Perfectly Imperfect blog.
Meredith’s choice this week was this delicious dole whip creme frappuccino recipe from Organized Island Blog. I need to try this!!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Check out this US Fall Road Trip from Photo Jeepers blog. This picture is of the Blue Ridge Parkway and It’s actually right near my home!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #42! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.