Well happy Wednesday friends!! I am loving life this week because I am off from work! So I am having a lovely staycation and getting so many things done for the blog this week!
And in case you missed my exciting news from earlier, I started my own Etsy Shop too! As if I don’t already have enough going on already- Lol!
But please go check it out and let me know what you think! I would love to hear all your feedback as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 40. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #41!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared this fun DIY Seashell Wall Decor Idea over on my blog this week. It’s a perfect way to remember those special beach memories from your family vacation this summer!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s DIY Vintage Gallery Wall today too. I am loving how this turned out and I need to make one myself too!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara’s post on Cottage Core Home Decor. I love all her ideas here! Everything looks so good.
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. See how to make a statement with your dorm room aesthetic! Perfect timing for this post seeing as how we are nearing the end of summer already.
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on How to Dye Sola Wood Flowers With Chalk Mineral Paint. They turned out so good!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
The Crowned Goat
I absolutely loved The Crowned Goat’s Peach Inspired Summer Tablescape. I think I need to try this out for my table before the summer is over!
Garden Grown Recipes
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious looking recipe of sourdough bread using a bowl from Garden Grown Recipes Blog. I would love to make homemade sourdough bread sometime!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this vintage birdcage candle holder from Common Ground Blog. I love this idea!
Meredith’s choice this week was this 7 day gratitude challenge from Krafty Planner blog. I need to check this out and do it for myself as well!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How adorable is this picnic themed tobacco basket from Penny’s Treasure’s blog?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #41! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.