Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again!
How is it almost Labor Day Weekend?! Do y’all have any fun plans? If so, let me know what they are below!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 44. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #45!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving this blush and copper mantel idea Kristin shared on her blog. This color combo is fantastic!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara makes these beautiful and decorative candle rings. I absolutely love how they turned out!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing on her blog this week too! 8 tips and tricks on how to decorate your porch for fall!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s easy pumpkin wreath made from wire hoops. I love how this turned out! So perfect for fall!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
The Wooden Spoon Effect
I absolutely loved these cute and spooky Oreo balls from The Wooden Spoon Effect blog! I want to make these for Halloween this year too!
Sonata Home Designs
Becky’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to take care of your hosta plants in the fall from Sonata Home Designs blog.
MasterPieces of My Life
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this fun and spooky DIY idea on how to create Halloween potions and powders from MasterPieces of My Life blog!
Meredith’s choice this week were these printable September planning pages from The Krafty Planner blog.
Filling the Jars
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. If you’re looking to beat decluttering burnout, be sure to check out Filling the Jars blog post here!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #45! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.