Happy Whimsy Home Wednesday my friends! Can you believe we are almost to September. I mean, I am excited for all things fall, but man, this summer flew by! Don’t you think?
Have you started decorating for fall yet? Or are you trying to hold out a little longer? I started a few places in my home, but I am no where near finished. Just trying to add a few pieces here and there for now.
Be sure to come check out our features we chose for Whimsy Home Wednesday and join in on the fun yourself this week too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 43. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #44!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared all about how I make my own earrings using my Glowforge machine over on my blog this week so be sure to go check that out and see just how cool that machine is!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
And check out how Kristin decorates her fall mantel in pastel colors. I absolutely love this look! So pretty!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara makes a stunning pheasant feather arrangement over on her blog too. Perfect for fall decor!
Arts & Classy
And check Meredith’s home decorating inspiration for fall this week. I absolutely love all these ideas for fall decoration!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on which paintbrushes are better for a smooth finish on oil and water based products here!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Hunny I’m Home DIY
I absolutely loved this fabric wrapped pumpkin from Hunny I’m Home DIY blog. Such a great DIY for the fall season coming up!
Spaceships and Laserbeams
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious looking smores lasagna recipe from Spaceships and Laserbeams blog. I need to make this!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this cute DIY paper bag witch hat from Karin’s Kottage blog. Perfect for Halloween coming up!
A Ray of Sunlight
Meredith’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to paint a cedar chest from A Ray of Sunlight blog. I loved how this turned out.
An Organized Season
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Check out these easy garden ideas for beginners from Cocoon Raw blog.
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #44! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.