Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! Fall is finally in the air here and I am loving it! We have been having some chilly and crisp mornings and it has been so wonderful!
Although, I hope it doesn’t get too cold just yet as we are heading to the beach next weekend! Last chance to soak up some sunshine before the fall officially starts!
Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! And we have giveaway below too! Don’t miss out on that! All the details are below as well!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 47. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #48!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s way to repurpose ornaments into this cute monster craft! I love this idea for Halloween too!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. 5 easy and budget friendly Halloween decor ideas! So many great and cute ideas here!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s post on how to make a food safe donut wall! I love this idea! Perfect for parties!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Hunny I’m Home DIY
I absolutely loved this trick or treat pumpkin craft from Hunny I’m Home DIY blog. Such a cute and simple idea!
Sonata Home Designs
Becky’s choice this week was this awesome tutorial on how to clean a jute rug from Sonata Home Designs Blog.
An Organized Season
Meredith’s choice this week is this beautiful Fall Pottery Barn Dupe Wreath from An Organized Season blog.
Anderson and Grant
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. These pumpkin ginger molasses cookies from Anderson and Grant blog look so tasty and delicious! Perfect for the fall season!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #46! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Enter Our Giveaway Here:a Rafflecopter giveaway