Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends! I am so excited for this Wednesday because we are leaving on vacation tomorrow after work!!
We are going to one of our most favorite places ever, Charleston, SC, to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary! I cant believe how quickly these past 7 years have flown by!
Also, going to the beach in the fall is my absolute favorite. It is the perfect weather! And less crowded too, so it’s a win win!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 48. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #49!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared how to make (and freeze) this delicious spooky pot pie over on my blog this week! So be sure to go check it out! How perfect would this be for Halloween dinner too?!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check how Kristin repurposed a Halloween tree and made it into a cute spider this week too. Love this idea!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. She made a great Pottery Barn dupe for fall!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s faux hobnail milk glass chalk painted pumpkin! It turned out to be so pretty! I love it!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved these DIY macramé pumpkins from Creatively Beth’s blog. Such a cute and fun idea!
Must Have Mom
Becky’s choice this week was this amazing tutorial on how to create farmhouse style vanity mirrors from Must Have Mom blog.
Walking on Sunshine
Meredith’s choice this week is this delicious pumpkin spice cake mix donuts recipe from Walking on Sunshine blog. I definitely need to try this myself!
Twelve O Eight
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How beautiful are these book page feathers from Twelve O Eight blog?! I love using amber bottles for fall decor too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #49! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.
Be sure to enter our 50th link party giveaway here too:a Rafflecopter giveaway