Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I can’t believe New Year’s has come and gone already. Did you do anything fun for it??
I hope the beginning of 2024 is off to a great start for you so far! Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 62. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #63!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s 10 creative ways to organize with vintage finds too. I love all these ideas!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week. Step by step printable goal sharing worksheets! Perfect for the New Year!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s interchangeable seasonal picture frame wreath she made this week too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Filling The Jars
I absolutely loved these tips and tricks on how to make cleaning your home easier from Filling the Jars blog.
Masterpieces of my Life
From Farmhouse to Florida
Meredith’s choice this week is this amazing tutorial on how to make a hand tied silk arrangement from Farmhouse to Florida blog!
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How beautiful is this DIY winter candle riser from Steph Creates blog?! I love this idea!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #63! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.