Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I am actually so excited for this Wednesday today because we are leaving to go out of town for my Hubby’s birthday this weekend!
We are going to no other than our favorite spot, Charleston, SC! I will, of course, share with you all everything we decide to do once we’re down here, so be sure that you’re following me on Instagram too!
And Be sure to check out this week’s Whimsy Home Wednesday features below! So many fun and beautiful features to choose from this week!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 63. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #64!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s new purpose for an old magazine rack too. I love this idea!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week- DIY accent table tutorial!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Dixie Belle Paint Experience she shared too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
An Organized Season
I absolutely loved these DIY Valentine’s Day Hearts from An Organized Season blog. Such a cute idea for the upcoming holiday!
Not Entirely Average
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious tangerine jam recipe from Not Entirely Average blog.
Sonata Home Design
Meredith’s choice this week is this awesome post about simple transition ideas from Christmas to winter decor from Sonata Home Design.
Twelve O Eight
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. This 52 week photography challenge from Photo Jeepers blog is such a fun idea!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #64! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.