Well happy Whimsy Home Wednesday friends!! I hope your week is off to an amazing start! Be sure to check out all our features we chose for the week below.
And, come join in on the fun this week too! We would love to have you!!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 65. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #66!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
I shared an informative post on how to clean your washing machine with vinegar this week on the blog so be sure to check that out if you’re looking for some new year cleaning tips!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Be sure to check out Kristin’s pastel valentines tiered tray ideas out too! I love them!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith is sharing over on her blog this week- how to make a no sew Valentine’s Day garland!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s tutorial on how to upcycle a plastic jar into a cute coin bank too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved this cute Valentine’s Day porch from Penny’s Passion blog. I need to decorate mine- especially since mine still has some Christmas decor up!!
Becky’s choice this week was this cute Valentine’s Day gingerbread house from Debbie Dabble blog. How cute is that?!
Meredith’s choice this week were these cute and delicious looking pink pancakes from Cincy Shopper blog! Perfect for a Valentine’s Day themed breakfast or brunch!
Twelve O Eight
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How beautiful are these DIY book storage ideas from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S blog? I love the Valentine theme here too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #66! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.