Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite Halloween projects and we cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 –Whimsical Halloween Home!
I definitely focused more on the recipe side of things when it came to Halloween. You may remember my Ghost Cupcakes I shared a couple of days ago. Or even my Fall Dessert Charcuterie Board I shared a few weeks ago too.
Both would be so perfect for a Halloween party or get together. Or even just a fun night in if you aren’t planning on doing anything special.
Be sure to look through all our Whimsical Halloween Home posts to get excited and inspired for the upcoming holiday! There are so many great ideas from all the lovely ladies who are hosting Whimsy Home Wednesday with me!
And since this is the first official link party start date, we can’t wait to see all of YOUR Halloween decor ideas and inspiration as well. Be sure to link all your posts below after reading all the rules to join! We can’t wait to connect with you!
The hosts of Whimsy Home Wednesday and I have created Whimsical Halloween Home décor, crafts and recipes! Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
As I mentioned above, I created these ghost cupcakes specifically this past weekend for our fun link party! You will definitely not believe how tasty these are and how easy they are to make as well.
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Look how adorable these Halloween gnomes are that Kristin made this week?! I just can’t get over them. I’ve seen Christmas gnomes everywhere, but not too many Halloween gnomes and these just take the cake. So cute! Be sure to tap the link to read all about how she made these little cuties.
Vintage Style Gal
I also love how Cara made these decorative candle rings for Halloween too! How perfect are the black feathers?! I like that it’s just a little bit of Halloween decor and not too much. Just the right amount in my opinion and oh so cute!
Arts & Classy
Look how cute this Halloween sign is that Meredith made?! I love the farmhouse look to it and how neutral it is for Halloween. Be sure to check her post out to see just how to make one too!
The Vixens Den
And look at Becky’s elegant spider web wreath that she created! I love how it’s anchored inside the frame too. So cute and perfect for some simple Halloween decor too!
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home! We cannot wait to see all of your creativity. Five bloggers will be chosen each week and receive a feature button for their blog.
We will also share the featured posts on our Whimsical Home Wednesday Linky Party Pinterest Board. Here are a few guidelines for our linky party:
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.