Happy Wednesday friends!! It’s time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again! I hope you all have been having a great week so far!
We have been having a very “spring-like” February here so far and I am loving it! Although, I am sure we will hit another cold snap and bring us back to winter real quick before the season is over. How is the weather where y’all are?!
Let me know below and be sure to check out all of this week’s features and join in for a chance to be chosen next week with us too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #17. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #18!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
Be sure to check out my latest travel blog post, the best romantic getaway in Pigeon Forge, TN. We had the most amazing time there and I know you will too if you go there as well!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving Kristin’s shabby chic ideas for your spring table! I am needing a little spring table inspo right now so all her ideas are perfect!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out Cara’s 5 tips on how to decorate using vintage finds! You know I am all about decorating with vintage finds too!
Arts & Classy
And check out what Meredith’s tutorial on how to create your own spring wreath for less than $10! It turned out so cute, I love it and it’s definitely perfect for spring!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Custom Baby Mobile she made. How sweet and precious is that?!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Our Tiny Nest
I absolutely loved Nicolle’s post on how to start a garden for beginners. I am so ready for spring and to start planting and gardening again!
South House Designs
Becky’s choice this week was this cool tutorial on how to silk screen on clay by South House Designs blog. It turned out so pretty!
The Crowned Goat
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this amazing tutorial on how to organize your pantry and refrigerator by The Crowned Goat. Now, this is something I definitely need to do myself at home!
The House on Silverado
Meredith’s choice this week were these amazing and relaxing spa decorating ideas for a bathroom by The House on Silverado blog. I am always wanting my bathroom to feel luxurious and spa like, how about you?!
Whispers of the Heart
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. How unique and cool is this outer space tablescape from Whispers of the Heart?! I would have never thought to do this!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #1 – Whimsical Halloween Home! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.