Well happy Wednesday friends!! One of my favorite days of the week since it is time for our Whimsy Home Wednesday link party again! I can’t believe it is already March!
Although, I am super excited about that because that means our Spring Break is coming up soon! Anyone else have fun spring break plans??
Be sure to check out all our projects we completed this week below, as well as all the features we have chosen for the week. And, read the rules and join in on the fun! We may just choose your post next week to feature too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #19. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #20!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving this St. Patrick’s Day tiered tray that Kristin did this week. It is absolutely perfect for the holiday!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara made this cute wreath for St. Patrick’s Day too! It’s the perfect amount of green for the holiday!
Arts & Classy
I loved Meredith’s post on How You Can Transform An Inherited Buffet Into a Gorgeous Vintage Piece. It turned out so good!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Old Wood Trunk Makeover. It turned out so good! I’ve always wanted a vintage wooden trunk so now I will definitely have to be on the lookout for one!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved the way Common Ground Blog styled her holiday cupboard with green for St. Patrick’s Day. It turned out so cute!
Fresh Vintage by Lisa S.
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious coconut pecan poke cake recipe from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S. It looks so yummy!
Penny’s Vintage Home
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this tutorial on how to create spring kitchen vignettes by Penny’s Vintage Home. I love all these ideas!
The Crowned Goat
Meredith’s choice this week were this DIY European Farmhouse Cake Stand by The Crowned Goat. It turned out to be so beautiful!
Home With Grace and Joy
Kristin chose Home With Grace and Joy’s post on how to take care of an aging dog. A lot of good tips and tricks here if you’re looking for it!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #20! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.