Happy Whimsy Home Wednesday my friends! I hope your week is off to a good start! I am happy it is finally March, because that means our Spring break week is coming up soon!
Do y’all get a spring break in March too? Or when is yours? I kinda wish it was a little later so it would be warmer, but I am crossing my fingers for a really warm March week! We will see if it happens or not!
Be sure to check out all the projects we did below this week. As well as our features from last week’s link party too!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday #18. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #19!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
If you missed out on my tutorial on how to install ceiling tiles, then you are definitely going to want to check it out today! The end result is amazing and it completely transformed our downstairs ceiling!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Kristin is sharing all her tips and tricks when it comes to thrift shopping and I am here for it! I always love a good thrifting haul!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out what Cara does with an old lamp shade this week as well. So cool and unique how it turned out!
Arts & Classy
And check out Meredith’s tutorial on how to make a Pottery Barn Inspired vase! This turned out so cute! I need to make some too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s Woodburned Name Banner she made! This turned out so cool and is perfect for any kind of party or get together!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
I absolutely loved Decorative Inspirations tutorial on how to create your own garden sphere. It is the perfect DIY spring decoration for your home!
Our Tiny Nest
Becky’s choice this week was this delicious reuben salad recipe from Our Tiny Nest. This looks so delicious, I need to make it soon too!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this great idea about vintage pictures and Easter gifts from Debbie-Dabble Blog. I love this idea!
Meredith’s choice this week was this tutorial on how to repurpose a vintage vanity into side tables by Laura Bloomquist blog. It turned out so amazing so be sure to go check it out!
The House on Silverado
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. This barn quilt from The House on Silverado is so beautiful! I love how it turned out!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #19! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.