Well happy Wednesday friends!! I hope you all have been having a great week so far! I can’t believe we are halfway through August already. I am itching to get all my fall decor out and start decorating, but it is still way too hot here!
When do y’all start decorating for fall? I may not be able to hold out much longer! But, be sure to check out all our features for the week below and join in on the fun yourself this week too.
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 42. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #43!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Instagram | Blog | Facebook | Pinterest
This week on the blog, I am sharing some easy fall decor kitchen ideas. So be sure to check that out if you’re wondering how to decorate your kitchen for fall this season!
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
I am loving this sweet apple themed tiered tray Kristin made this week too. Apples are perfect for fall decor!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara makes stained glass the easy way this week too. I love how this turned out, so pretty!
Arts & Classy
And Meredith is sharing all about fall fashion must haves this week. I gotta say, I am so ready for some fall fashion too!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s cabinet door up cycle to a coat rack project here! This is such a cute idea!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
Crystal and Comp
I absolutely loved this easy apple butter pie recipe from Crystal and Comp blog! I love apple butter, but have never made an apple butter pie before so obviously now I need to do that!
Twelve O Eight
Becky’s choice this week were these beautiful ruffle linen DIY stool slipcovers from Twelve O Eight blog.
Whispers Of The Heart
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this beautiful feature of depression glass on the table styled by Whispers of the Heart blog. I love depression glass pieces like this too!
A Ray of Sunlight
Meredith’s choice this week was this beautiful DIY dark green nightstand makeover from A Ray of Sunlight blog. I absolutely love the dark green color to it!
The Wooden Spoon Effect
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. This best roasted brussel sprouts recipe from The Wooden Spoon Effect Blog looks absolutely delicious! I love brussel sprouts!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #43! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able to feature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.