If you’re looking for an easy, no bake patriotic breakfast to make for the Fourth of July, then look no further! I created this easy and simple recipe and let me tell you, it’s amazing!
Not only is it festive, but delicious as well. And it literally takes no time at all to make! You can also customize it even more to your liking as well.
Like I said above, this recipe is super easy and requires very little prep. The only thing you really need to do is to crush the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal before assembling the parfaits.
To do this, place the cereal in a sandwich bag and seal tightly. Then, using your hands or a rolling pin, crush the cereal until it resembles granola sized pieces.
I don’t know about you, but Cinnamon Toast Crunch was my absolute favorite cereal growing up. So, it was very fun to incorporate it into this easy, no bake patriotic breakfast idea.
It essentially acts as a granola in the parfait, but it gives it a more fun twist with the cinnamon flavor. You could definitely just use regular granola too if you aren’t a big fan of the cereal.
Creating the Breakfast
To create the parfait, all you need to do is place some vanilla greek yogurt on the bottom of a mason jar. Then, add in some of the crushed cereal on top.
After that, add in some berries. I used blueberries and raspberries for mine. But you could also add in strawberries and blackberries too.
Basically anything to help with the whole red, white, and blue theme!
Repeat this process until the mason jar is completely full. And be sure to alternate the berry colors as you go to make it a red, white, and blue pattern.
Hence, the easy, no bake patriotic breakfast theme!
Once the mason jar is full, top with some more crushed cereal as a garnish and enjoy it! This would be a perfect and easy breakfast to enjoy on July Fourth Weekend!
And, if you’re looking for some more patriotic recipe ideas, be sure to check out my patriotic fruit pizza as well! If you make this and love it too, be sure to let me know below!
Patriotic Fruit Parfait with Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal crushed
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Blackberries optional
- 1/2 cup Strawberries optional
- Place the Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a sandwich bag and seal well.
- Then, using your hands or a rolling pin, crush the cereal until it resembles granola sized pieces.
- Grab a mason jar and apply a small layer of vanilla greek yogurt on the bottom.
- Then add in a layer of the crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- On top of the cereal, add in some fresh berries of your choice (raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries).
- Repeat this process until your mason jar is completely full. Making sure to alternate the berry layers to make it a red, white, and blue pattern.
- Add more crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch to the very top to garnish the parfait and enjoy!