Happy Wednesday Friends! I hope your new year is off to a great start! I can’t believe we are already in 2023, can you?!
I am pretty excited though about a nice, fresh start! And I finally have all my Christmas decor put up. So it’s really nice to have the house back to a fresh clean slate again!
Welcome to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Linky Party. Today the hosts and I are sharing a few of our favorite projects we have done plus the FIVE featured posts from Whimsy Home Wednesday 10. We cannot wait to be inspired by what you link up in Whimsy Home Wednesday #11!
Please check out their projects and sign up for one of each of the host’s social media channels, Pinterest or subscribe to our email lists to be the first to know about Whimsy Home Wednesday parties and more.
Mornings on Macedonia
Kristin with The Fifth Sparrow No More
Check out Kristin’s hot cocoa Valentine’s Day themed bar! So cute! Makes me want to start decorating for Valentine’s Day too now!
Vintage Style Gal
Be sure to check out how Cara made this beautiful antique leaded glass window too. It turned out to be absolutely stunning.
Arts & Classy
And I love Meredith’s Dollar Tree hack of making a pedestal bowl! It’s so pretty and perfect for some winter decor around your home!
The Vixens Den
And check out Becky’s DIY Interchangeable Seasonal Picture Frame Wreath! I love this idea!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Features
Congratulations to our featured posts of Whimsy Home Wednesday! All the posts were beautiful, full of great ideas, and we are so thankful to everyone who shared! This is why it was so difficult to pick just five Whimsical Home projects.
These are our featured posts! They will each receive a featured button to share on their blog and be added to the Whimsy Home Wednesday Pinterest boards!
The Antiqued Journey
I absolutely loved The Antiqued Journey’s vintage winter decor and vignettes that she shared. I am all about some vintage winter decor right now too!
Becky’s choice this week was this beautifully styled Christmas entryway space from Common Ground’s blog. I love the glow of the Christmas wreath!
Cara’s choice to feature this week was this beautiful New Year’s Eve Tablesetting Idea. I need to plan on doing this for next year too!
The House on Silverado
Meredith’s choice this week was this beautiful winter tiered tray and entryway table from The House on Silverado. I love all this winter decor inspiration here!
Treat and Trick
I love Kristin’s choice this week too. Treat and Trick shared how to make a healthier version of a chocolate fudge slice of cake and I am here for it! Especially since I am trying to eat much healthier in this New Year too!
Whimsical Home Projects From Our Guests
Thank you for joining us for Whimsy Home Wednesday #11! Here are a few guidelines for our linky party!
▪ Link up to three family-friendly posts such as recipes, crafts, home decor, gardening, DIY, travel etc. No shop pages, sales, or business links. Link to a specific post that you have created or wrote, not your home page.
▪ We would appreciate sharing the link party love by including the Whimsy Home Wednesday graphic or a text link back to the party in your linked post.
▪ This is a party – go mingle! Please visit some of the other links and show them some love.
▪ By linking your blog posts on Whimsy Home Wednesday, you are giving the hostesses permission to use your images to showcase your post if you are chosen as a weekly feature. By posting you acknowledge that the content of your post is
▪ DO NOT PIN FROM THE THUMBNAILS ON THIS PAGE (it just won’t work right on Pinterest). However, please visit the original post/source and pin from there. That works perfectly!
▪ Please make sure that your images are in a jpeg or png format. If we can’t save your image, we may not be able tofeature you. So sad!
We would love to connect with you! Please sign up for one of each host’s social media channels,
follow our blogs and subscribe to our email lists or follow us on Pinterest.