This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my disclosure policy.
It’s been awhile since I shared one of my favorite easy dinner ideas with you all so I figured now would be the perfect time to share again! I absolutely LOVE Mad Dash Mixes and if you haven’t heard of them before, you are definitely missing out!
They make cooking dinner so easy and so simple! I love to keep my pantry stock full of these mixes. They are also super cheap and affordable and you can even use my code “Charity10” when you order and save 10% off your entire order! And if you want to know just how easy and simple it is, then keep on reading for the full recipe!
So with just a handful of other ingredients besides the soup mix, you can create a tasty and delicious dinner with minimal cleanup and prep time.
Mad Dash Mixes basically does all the work for you so that you can throw together a quick weeknight meal and still feel like you just made a soup that has been simmering on the stove all day long!
But in reality it just took you five easy steps to prepare! And the best part is, they don’t just make soup mixes! They make dips, desserts, meat seasonings and so much more! You can see everything they offer here.
Ingredients For Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- 1 package of Mad Dash Cheesy Enchilada Soup Mix
- 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 cups whole milk (I just used 1% because that was all I had and it worked just fine for me!)
- Canned or rotisserie chicken (I just cooked and shredded some chicken breasts I had on hand too)
- 1 cup of Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 15 oz can of corn (optional)
- 1 15 oz can of black beans (optional)
- Tortilla chips for topping (optional)
- Combine your mix with 1 15 oz can of tomato sauce, 1 cup of cold water, 4 cups of whole milk, and chicken. Also, add in your corn and black beans here if you want to use them as well. I did, and I think it was a delicious touch and made the soup more filling!
- Bring the ingredients up to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then, add 1 cup of Mexican Blend shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can also customize this soup with your favorite toppings as well. I added some crushed up tortilla chips and a little bit of extra cheese to mine and it was super delicious.
But, you could even add some avocado or sour cream if you like. I love how the mix is just your base and you can be as creative as you want to be when fixing this meal.
I really can’t say enough great things about Mad Dash Mixes so I highly recommend that you try them out if you are looking for quick and easy dinner ideas.
Plus, we got six servings out of this one very easy to prepare meal! You really can’t beat that.
Have you ever heard of Mad Dash Mixes before? And if so, what is your favorite mix from them? I have too many to choose just one! If you try it out, let me know what you think! I would love to hear your thoughts as well!